Find Energy Performance Certificates lodged on the English register

English EPC database

All non-domestic buildings being marketed for sale or let or on construction require an Energy Performance Certificate and in England and Wales a separate Recommendations Report. EPCs allow owners and occupiers to identify how energy efficient a building is, make improvements and see improvements in the EPC rating.

EPCs and RR's required to be lodged on the database kept by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).

To retrieve an EPC or RR report lodged on the central database for England and Wales click here.